Beth Israel Lahey Health, PRN
Welcome to Lahey Health at Home, part of Beth Israel Lahey Health. Our team provides high-quality home care and hospice services by partnering with physicians, hospitals and skilled nursing facilities to provide specialized care to patients in the comfort of their own home. Our team of nurses, therapists (physical, occupational, and speech), medical social workers, and home health aides work together to devise and implement a compassionate care plan that is expressly tailored for each patient.
About the Job
The registered nurse plans, organizes and directs home care services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities in accordance with home care regulations and payer guidelines.
Part time, 25 hours worked for 32 hours pay, 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., Mon – Fri, no weekend commitment
- Registered Nurse from a Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited school of nursing.
- BSN, strongly preferred.
Licensure, Certification & Registration:
- Registered nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the state of Massachusetts.
- Maintains a current American Heart Association (AHA) CPR certification
- Minimum of 1-2 years nursing experience, at least one of which is in the area of home care nursing with OASIS experience.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Demonstrates excellent observation and problem solving/critical thinking skills.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Essential computer skills to work with EMR.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state or organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Shows strong ability to organize and prioritize workload independently; nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Ability to take on-call/triage when needed
Benefits offered for any position with over 20 scheduled standard hours:
- Voluntary Insurance choices for Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Auto and Home, and Pet Insurance available
- Lahey Outpatient Pharmacy Benefits
- Paid Time Off or (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for 20 hours or more per week after 1 year of continuous benefits employment
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.